I am sure there is someone in this group with more expertise than I have....
We are attempting to install At Ease on Mac LCs.  The installation looks
OK, but when we open a new file for ClarisWorks or MSWorks, it asks for a
floppy disk, and has the box marked "continue."  If you click that
WITHOUT putting in a disk, it goes ahead...and when you go to "save" or
"save as" it puts the file on the HD!  Whick box do I need to X or delete
X to fix this??  And how can I get these files OFF the hard disk?

We are using this on stand alone computers...

Thanks for any help!

Pat Wassink
Colfax Elementary School
601 University Ave.