(posted with permission from Peter)
Now that the school year is beginning, and reality has checked in. . .

It's time to update the *Elementary School Librarian's Desk Reference*,
(Linworth,1992),  a one-volume handbook, emergency consultant, "all those
things you knew you had clipped and filed somewhere" compendium of documents,
 guidelines, forms, advice,  etc. to help building-level elementary school
librarians manage ALL of our professional responsibilities.
What kinds of information about coping with current technology, school
infrastructure, etc. would you want to have in the new edition, to be
published this spring?
note: this is NOT a book of lesson plans.  For that, see *Skills for Life;
Library Information Literacy for grades K-6*, also from Linworth.

Please send any/all suggestions to me (asap, of course) at:
 <AliceInfo@aol.com>

TIA -- I depend on your collective wisdom, as always.

Alice H. Yucht,
Library Management / Information Skills  Consultant
141 North 7th Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
<AliceInfo@aol.com>

LM_NET Archive Home