        Thanks to a suggestion from another LM_Netter I bought
a copy of Bryan Pfaffenberger's Web Search Stratgies and liked
it so much I recommended it to our division technology
coordinator==and she liked it so much she ordered two copies
for every school in the division.
        Having just written a lengthy recommendation to people
concerned about information skills curriculum, it occurred to
me that others might also be interested in the best book I have
found on the subject:  Learning, Linking & Critical Thinking by
Hilda K. Weisburg and Ruth Toor, published by Library Learning
Resources in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey 07922.
        Let's all have a great year and look forward to the
wonderful moments that will occur.

        Meredith Altshuler
        D.J. Montague Elementary
        Williamsburg, Virginia