I am quite disturbed by the tone of the responses to this query.  Each
of us works and operates in unique situations.  When I first read the
query, I thought the poster simply wanted to know what we did.  It has
become a forum for judgements and accusations.  I cannot believe that we
are so quick to rush to judgement.  Let us support each other and
recognize that all of us are trying to do an almost impossible job with
a minimum of support and assistance.  This listserv ought to be a succor
and an aid for us as we try our best to help students.

Bob Laramee
Arvin High School

LM_NET Archive Home