Anyone know a good laugh?  I think we *all* need one these days!  We are
*all* stressed w/all there is to do and too little time to do it.   We need
to look for ways to work with what we each have and to encourage, help,
support each other.  Over the last year this listserv has given me many,
many wonderful ideas to think about and great tidbits that I could put to
immediate use.  I think we need to keep that helpful, supportive focus.
Moaning and groaning here will only carry over to the school site which is
an image we can ill afford to show.  I hope we've worn out the "new
job/first week" subject and can go back to being the positive group that we
need to be to get the job done.
Sally Lantz     sarahl@ccpl.carr.lib.md.us

LM_NET Archive Home