In addition to all of the get ready things for school Tuesday - our
principal has added a new one - each room is to have a sign, display,
whatever - to deal with respect.  This is, of course, in addition to
the hall bulletin board about the IMC, and in in-IMC display for new
fall books.  It never ends, does it?

As much as I wish I could skate through this requirement by playing
Areetha in the media center, I am brain dead and in need of some ideas.

Can anyone think of an acronmyn?  Have you done similar things?  Have
an idea for a witty, but "respect"ful sign?  All suggestions are
greatly appreciated!

LM_NET Archive Home