In the last few days there was a message about a PBS special about to be aired
(I beleive on Monday).  The program was to be on schools teaching multimedia
and internet.  I forwarded the message to my mother so she could tape it for me
but her TV guide does not list the program.  (Wyoming has limited PBS).  Here
in Germany we don't have PBS shows at all.

Is there someone who would be willing to tape the program for me?  It fits in
perfectly which an inservice program I am going to run for my staff.

If you can tape it, please respond and I will send address plus costs.

TIA

Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold HS
Department of Defense Dependents Schools
Wiesbaden Germany
stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil
or  deborah_stafford@ccmail.odedodea.edu

LM_NET Archive Home