Hello LM_NET folks!

I'm looking for a letter called ...  "To: Children of the Eighties"
I believe that it originated on the internet through college students.
Our school has a homepage and one of our highlights is our Alumna page.
We've posted information and e-mail addresses for graduates as far back as
1940 and it's become a really neat addition to our school-communitey-world
network.  I would like to post some interesting clips along with the page
and the "Children of the Eighties" caught my eye. I have it in paper form
with a strange font (not scanable by our system) and sure hate to have to
type it all in. (Tired brain..tired fingers!  :)  Does any one have a copy
to forward via e-mail?  It's just a neat essay on the things kids who grew
up in the 80's thought were important.  As soon as I get a copy I'll post it
on our Alumna page:
                www.volusia.k12.fl.us/~seabreeze

Ideas for any other poems...or essays related to school and the past that we
might post would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Katie
* Katie Bailey - Library Media Teacher      music@n-jcenter.com