I have been looking for hours without a definitive answer so
I'm turning to you all.  Is there a place I can find how much
something cost at any time in the past compared to how much it
costs now?  For example, if in Where the Red Fern Grows, the
dogs cost, say, $50.00, how much would those dogs have cost in
today's dollars?  How much were they compared to the average
salary?  I've looked at the almanac and the CPI, but
can't figure it out.  I'll post a HIT if anyone can help.
--
Jackie Keith, Librarian                                 jkeith@pen.k12.va.us
Battlefield Middle School      11120 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407

LM_NET Archive Home