Our 10th grade geography classes are doing current events on countries
presently. They must be from the last couple of days each time. We have
Ingenious (news on the computer), current newspapers and the Internet.
Ingenious has a find option, but is very limited. The newspapers one has
to read all the way through to find an article. Is there a site or sites
one can go to on the Internet through Netscape to find current events or
articles on countries. Using Search Engines such as Infoseek, Yahoo and
Excite the students bring up a lot of Stuff that is unrelated. If you
know of any news source let me know. Thanks...

Melissa Hutto
Waverly High School
Lansing, MI

LM_NET Archive Home