Here are some ideas for Book Week:

We "set" our tables with placemats and have a feast on fiction books.
It's perfect timing for whetting everyone's appetite with our new
books, because they are usually finished being processed by Book Week.
The children listen to background music in our restaurant.  This year I
chose Handel's "Water Music."  There are second helpings in the center
of each table.  Usually we have a chance for some students to share
their most delicious new items on the menu.

Good luck,
Pat Haddad
Alcott Elementary School
Concord, MA  01742