Hi, Since September we've been using NewsBank  on the network at our high
school.  At the same time we've  continued to purchase magazines as usual.
We want to drop many of the titles.  However NewsBank indexes only 60 titles
with no plans to increase.  We can purchase only one magazine database.
What are you using that you can recommend?
Also, when constructing a homepage for the media center, did you use a
webmaker or write your own with the html tags?  Which way is going to be
more useful with whatever is on the horizon?

Thanks,
Virginia Meier
vmeier@evansville.net

LM_NET Archive Home