 I've had enough requests from others wanting to know how to find out
which books Oprah will be discussing next on her show, so I figured I'd
better post a hit. I have received basically two suggestions.

 Oprah apparently has an Internet connection through America Online. If
you know someone who subscribes, they might be able to contact her
directly to find out how to get advance notice.

 Others stated that some of the major book stores are informed of the
titles ahead of time and if you connected with one of them you could get
the info.

 Good luck to any of you who were interested and thanks to those of you
who responded with suggestions!

Linda Blackman
Telstar Middle/High School
Bethel, Maine