Hello, colleagues. Here in our library, we have begun the dreaded
"Christmas Around the World" unit with our eighth-graders. I am finding a
lot of stuff but am having trouble with information about the holidays in
Hawaii. Can anyone help us out with that? We just need to know about some
of the interesting traditions and customs of Christmas. Anything would be
appreciated, especially in the area of food, gift-giving, etc. Thanks so
much!
Jennifer Reynolds, Librarian and Storyteller
Robert E. Ellis Middle School
Hendersonville, Tennessee
reynoldsj1@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us

LM_NET Archive Home