I hope someone on LM_NET can help on this one...

We have attempted to install Apple ethernet twisted pair LC cards,
networking version 1.5.1, on 2 different LCIIIs, both running system
7.5, one with 8MB RAM, the other with 10. Both computers continually
lock up and do so with extensions on or off. When we install the same
card in another Mac, in this case a 475, the computer and card work
fine. We tried it with virtual memory on and it still froze.

Any ideas on this? What else can we try?

Thanks so much,
Mary Childs
Hillcrest Community School
Bloomington, MN 55431