One of the best features of LM_NET is the ability of a group to share its
expertise on such wide ranging topics.  Has anyone ever thought of
cooperative library projects, like creating a periodicals index, each person
providing the data for one magazine, and making it available to all?  Or, a
list of addresses we all seem to frequently look for (authors?).  If such
projects are being accomplished, I would most certainly like to participate.
Earl Sande (Brent International School Manila [Philippines])

LM_NET Archive Home