An additional technique for the MAC is available in v2.02. Access
your bookmarks file by clicking on Bookmarks in the Window menu. When
the list comes up, Click on the File menu and choose: What's New?
This will activate a program that will check whether or not your
bookmarked links are active or have changed.

Unfortunately, Win v2.02 does not have this feature. What's new is in
the Netscape area and connects you to the Netscape home page. If
anyone has v3, you might see if the MAC feature has been added.

Dan Robinson
drobinson@info.hwwilson.com

> Dr. Dana McDougald wrote:
> >
> > I hope someone will respond to the whole list because I was going to ask
> > this very question myself.  There is an "Add Bookmarks" feature but no
> > "Delete Bookmarks"! Help!
> >
> > On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> >
> > > My bookmark list in Netscape has become filled with useless URLs.  How do I
> > > elimate them?  TIA, Dennis
> > > Dennis Clarke
> > > LMS, Stevens School
> > > Rocky Hill, CT
> > > dclarke@connix.com
> > >

> On the MAC I can eliminate bookmarks by opening the bookmark item in the
> Windows menu.  I highlight the bookmark to be discarded and go to edit
> where there is a button for deleting.
>
> Bob Laramee
> Arvin High School
> Arvin, CA