Hi, group,

I've been searching all afternoon in print, CD-ROM and on the net, and have
come up nearly empty.  Perhaps those of you who have had to search for the same
materials can help.

Although I am at a college, we have a curriculum lab for the education majors
and grad school of education, but anyone on campus may borrow materials from
it.  The lab contains a juvenile/YA lit section.

Last night I received a message from one of the new sociology professors with a
formal request to purchase "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "Daddy's Roommate" for
the juvenile/YA collection.   She wants to use them in her Sociology of
Marriage and the Family class.

The collection development librarian and I have decided to purchase the titles,
but want to prepare a folder of reviews, articles, etc. as well as the original
request from the professor...just in case.  I found reviews for "Daddy's
Roommate" in the Book Review Digest 1991, but have nothing for "Heather...".

Would some kind soul who has "been there, done that" please forward me a list
of reviews/articles?  Any other information - especially from someone at a
religiously affiliated school - would be welcome.

Please respond directly to me   herbert@georgian.edu

Many TIA.

Barbara

Barbara Herbert  <herbert@georgian.edu>