On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Julie Walker wrote:

> discussion, Classroom Connect reshot the video.  The revised tape
> presents a much more realistic scenario of the research process and the
> role of the library in this process.

Yes, I, too, appreciate the revised tape.  As a matter of fact, our
computer teacher is using it as a part of her lesson in teaching the
internet.  I plan to order the entire series.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home