Netters,

I am turning to you once again since you have been so helpful in the past.
I have a problem from my library administration class that I think takes
some suggestions from those out in the field.

The problem I have is this:

Poor school district with every funding problem and stress is beginning to
show.  Librarian is on edge yelling at students, etc.  The problem is
occuring throughout the district.  There has been a reduction of school
counselors and psychologists. The librarian wants to talk to the
superintendent, but what will she say?

I was really thinking that she needed a mental health day, but what about
the others in the district?  Maybe as an inservice day the counselors
could talk about stress reduction techniques, or what would really solve
the problem is money, the librarian will just have to win the lottery:)

Well, what do you all think?  Unfortunately it seems like this is
happening a lot, is there any of you who had to deal with something
similar, if so what have you done to alleviate the stress?

TIA,

Paige Soule
Graduate Assistant
Central Circulation