TO:  Middle School LM_Netters
        How many square feet would you recommend for a new middle school
Library
Information Center that serves 600 students and 41 teachers?  We will be
adding an
online catalog, several CD reference stations, and a LAN and WAN for our
district.
We already have 1 computer access to the Internet.
        Would 4,000 sq. ft. be adequate?  We will be adding multimedia
production of reports by students and word processing for a few computers.
 (minilabs of maybe
4 computers for wp and same for mm prod.)
                     Edith LaForge  Hamilton Middle School   Tulsa, OK
PLEASE  email me at   laforge@mail.tulsa.k12.ok.us

LM_NET Archive Home