>--------------70D2544817D4
>
>Dear Netter,
>
>Thanks to many of you who responded to my posting regarding the Chinese
>New Year supplies catalog.  Due to the overwhelming number of requests, I
>am posting the catalog on the LM_NET as an attachment to this mail.
>
>Instruction for viewing the catalogue:
>
>1. Use a mailer program that understands attachments (e.g., netscape
>   mail) to view this email, and detach the attachment to a .pdf file,
>   say, catalog.pdf.  If you use netscape mail, click the "Attachment"
>   button at the end of the mail, and a dialog box will pop up to
>   ask you the folder and file name under which you want to save the
>   attachment.
>
>2. View the file with a .pdf document reader, such as the Adobe
>   Acrobat Reader.  You can download the reader free from the Adobe
>   website
>        http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html
>
>Hope you'll find something you like.  Thank you and Merry Xmas!
>
>Sheree Wu
>
>--------------70D2544817D4
>
>JVBERi0xLjENCiXi48/TDQoxIDAgb2JqDQpbL0NhbFJHQg0KPDwNCi9XaGl0ZVBvaW50IFsw
>Ljk1MDUgMSAxLjA4OV0NCi9HYW1tYSBbMS44IDEuOCAxLjhdDQovTWF0cml4IFswLjQ0OTcg
>MC4yNDQ2IDAuMDI1MTggMC4zMTYzIDAuNjcyIDAuMTQxMiAwLjE4NDUgMC4wODMzNCAwLjky
>MjddDQo+Pg0KXQ0KZW5kb2JqDQoyIDAgb2JqDQo8PA0KL1R5cGUgL1hPYmplY3QNCi9TdWJ0
>eXBlIC9JbWFnZQ0KL05hbWUgL0ltMQ0KL1dpZHRoIDc2DQovSGVpZ2h0IDEwMw0KL0JpdHNQ

Please do not send the catalogue on the mail, you can ask the interested
people to get your catalog some where on the net.

THIS IS WASTING MY TIME TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CATALOG WHICH I DO NOT HAVE INTERESTED.

Please STOP commerical activities in LM_NET

STOP!
Homepage = http://hkein.school.net.hk/~mmhung/

Pages for Christians, teachers, librarians, and students......

Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8 NIV
Email: mmhung@hkein.school.net.hk                        ida & michael Hung
2ndEmail: minhung@vol.net [or] mmhung@hotmail.com [or] mmhung@geocities.com