This is a response to the list regarding Brig McCoy's comment on "Memorials"---
it is no a matter of privacy if- 1) the child who is viewing the books has give
n pemission to have her/his picture sent to the family, or 2) the picture is ta
ken fro an angle where the child'f face is not seen. (Please forgive my typing,
 we don't have power here in CT and I'm typing on a battery-powered Powerbook
without the benefit of lights and I'm a lousy typist).
I think that anything done to promote the library and done with taste and prope
r regard for the legal concerns is in the best interest of everyone. I think Br
ig would agree too! Right?   Peter

LM_NET Archive Home