I know everyone is leaving for Christmas, but I got hit with this one today
and have had no luck with it.  A teacher wants a copy of a book called (he
believes) _Bitter Harvest_.  A movie was made from this in 1981, called
"Bitter Harvest", starring Ron Howard and Art Carney.  The book is not
listed in BIP or in any catalogs that I have.  So the question is:

Is the title _Bitter Harvest_?
Who is the author?
Who published?
When?

(OK, ok, so that's four questions......!)

Anyone out there know of this movie and know the book it was made from?

TIA, and have a great holiday season!
Mark Williams
Librarian
Colton High School