Alliance Plus can not be shared beyond a district according to the
product manager.  The information I got from their customer service
was wrong.  Sorry to have misled any of you.
Here's the e-mail address of the product manager:
 srayfiel@fsc.follett.com ("Susan Rayfield")
In part her message was
 Because of our district sharing
     possibility, sites have shared a subscription in the past,
     however, under the current license it is illegal to keep the
     first quarters discs for a site and have the second site
     keep the second disc etc.  If you are within the same
     district, it is possible to use the disc, then pass it on to
     the next site within the same quarter.  I don't really see
     that as a possibility if you are sharing with a site across
     the state or even across the country.

I have been very pleased with Alliance Plus, which is an enormous help
in cataloging.
--
Anitra Gordon
Lincoln High School