We have had the Magazine Index Select and fiche from InfoTrac for many
years now and really like it enormously.  With a tower about to be
installed we are thinking of a full-text collection.  From your
experience, which would you select and why?  What has been your
experience with either product?  Costs are quite comparable, but I am
particularly interested in ease-of-use and networkability (is there such
a word?).

Please respond to me - not to the list.  TIA

Kari Inglis     kbw_inglis@k12.mec.ohio.gov
Bishop Watterson High School
99 E. Cooke Rd.
Columbus, OH  43214     Work: 614-268-8671  Fax: 614-268-0551

LM_NET Archive Home