Thank to those of you who received my bibliography and corrected the error;
I don't want LM_Netters spreading my mistakes.  Evidently Arnold Adoff is
not a Black American; he is, however, Virginia Hamilton's husband.  I was
also told that Verna Aardema is not a Black American; I am still checking on
that to confirm.  Rosie
Rosie Peasley, Coordinator, Library/Technology Services
Empire Union School District            Phone:  (209) 521-2800
116 N. McClure Road                     Fax:    (209) 526-6421
Modesto, CA  95357

LM_NET Archive Home