Classroom Connect's award-winning Web site <http://www.classroom.net> is
undergoing major revnovations these days, and the first sign of this work
can be found in our ClassroomWeb area. (Mucho thanks to Dennis Shirk, our
incredible Webmaster!)

What is ClassroomWeb? It's an area of our T-1 connected Web server where we
allow any K12 school around the world to mount Web pages FOR FREE.
ClassroomWeb also contains hundreds of links to school Web sites.

Now, the entire ClassroomWeb area is searchable! And it's now easier than
ever to add YOUR school's Web address to our list.

Just enter it into a few fields, hit SUBMIT, and it's added the same day,
guaranteed.

To check out the NEW ClassroomWeb, point your Web browser to:

http://www.classroom.net/classweb/

Enjoy!

Next up: Our NetSchool/EduLinks Database of hundreds of K12 Internet links
will be searchable in the same fashion! Look at http://www.classroom.net
next week for an announcement...

Tim McLain
Senior Internet Writer