Hello all you wonderful LM_NET members!  I've seen y'all help out so many
people when they have needed some question answered.  Now it's my turn to
call on your input.  One of my teachers has come to me asking for a poem
by the name of "Madeline Grauer" and it's written by Jeff(Jeffrey) Moss.
She needs it for one of her students to use at U.I.L. competition.  I
told her that if anyone can find it, they are on LM_NET.  Please come to
our rescue and we will be grateful! :-) E-mail the entire poem to me if
at all possible.TIA
lynareys@tenet.edu
Lyna Reyes
500 Champion Dr.