I am in need of some help. I have a student that is doing a speech on
discrimination in pricing.  I.E. why a women's blouse is more than a
man's shirt or why it costs more to have a blouse dry cleaned than it
does to dry clean a shirt of the same fabric.  I am lost as to where to
look, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt Kiesel
Family Man, Media Man, Tennis Coach             "There comes a time when
(in descending order of priority)               you have to stop talkin'
Wilber-Clatonia P.S.                            about what kind of man you
Wilber, NE 68465                                are gonna' be and just be
kiesel@esu6.esu6.k12.ne.us                      that man!" Bruce Springsteen

LM_NET Archive Home