A district committee is looking at the topic of merit pay for school
administrators. We would like to hear from districts which have merit
programs in place that are working satisfactorily. Please reference any
articles that might give pros and cons of these plans or describe merit
pay models we might want to consider.
If there is an on-line source please send me the address.

This request comes from our superintendent, so help me demonstrate the
power of this group.

TIA
Mary Holst                              mholst@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
San Mateo-Foster City School District   (415)312-7727
300 28th Ave.                            fax: 415-312-7779
San Mateo, CA 94403

LM_NET Archive Home