On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Valarie F. Moreland 904-833-3335 wrote:

> Ourswas always late. Seems it wal held up in the principal's office. ;)
> Val

I remember being at a conference where this subject came up.  A member of
our group told a story of how the pricipal's (vice-principal's?) wife was
at school with him during off hours.  She discovered his stash of
intercepted swimsuit editions in his desk.  Very soon afterword they
arrived at their intended destination.

On a serious note, most of the complaints I've heard center around school
secretaries taking it upoon themselves to be the morality police for the
school.

Bob Koreis
Tacoma WA

LM_NET Archive Home