Barbara,

I'm sure you'll get lots of replies on this time honored topic!  Just
today, one of my computer students brought me a mouse ball he had found
in the gym of all places!  I have simpley superglued all of the back
covers shut.  Mice are relatively inexpensive and when one fails it can
rarely be repaired so...it's just easier to glue them shut.

Marsha

                        Marsha K. Haaser, Computer Coordinator
                        Incline Middle School
                        P.O. Box 7816