I've noticed that several people recommend gluing the back of the mouse.  I
understand not wanting to loose the balls, but the problem with gluing the
backs is that you can't then get in and clean the mouse out.  Being able to
clean out the area where the balls are lengthens the useful life of the
mouse considerably.

I recall this discussion before; I believe some kept the balls at the desk
and checked them out for the period of time someone used the computer.  Of
course, in a lab, this might be troublsome.

(Writing from OSU where we have our troubles, but not with mouseballs...)

Laura K. Brendon, Program Coordinator
Edgar Dale Media Center, The Ohio State University
29 W. Woodruff, Columbus, OH  43210  USA
lbrendon@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

LM_NET Archive Home