I would like to have my fifth grade students to try to write limericks.  We
are doing a unit on insects and I thought that they might be able to write
limericks using the information that they find after researching a favorite
insect.  I would like to first introduce limericks to the class.  If anyone
knows any limericks other than "There once was a man from Nantucket..." that
my fifth graders would enjoy, please share them with us.  I think hearing a
few first might encourage them to write their own.

Thanks,
Kathy Phillips
SuptReed@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home