I'd like to hear about your experiences running IBM/DOS programs on a Mac
outfitted with some type of special conversion software.

My building is buying one Mac (for publishing purposes) but everything we
own is meant for IBM.  How effective is the "fix?"  Would we be better
off sticking with the Mac's bundle and limiting our software purchases to
the hardware for which they are intended?

Please reply directly to me.  I have set LM_Net to nomail because of
overwhelming participation in an online project for students...

Holly Wolf   macelem@transit.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home