I would like to inform you about a listserv for Christian educators K-12 --
those who teach in public schools  and those in Christian and missionary
schools.  It is for teachers, parents, student teachers, etc. -- anyone
interested in Christian education.  I have seen messages from both Catholic and
Protestant educators.  It is a moderated list and the welcome letter mentions
that sub-lists may be established  in the future.  So far there isn't enough
mail to warrant that.  Here is the subscription information:

send mail to:

MAJORDOMO@ICLNET93.ICLNET.ORG

body of the message should be:

SUBSCRIBE TRAIN_UP <your e-mail address here>

Let me know if you would like more information.
Carol Wheat, librarian
Parkway Christian Academy
Birmingham, AL
dems258@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu