We are looking to purchase a number of Mac's for our K-3 building. We
have a fairly literate staff and student community. We were planning to
take advantage of the Apple bundle of 5300's but some central office
people are trying to talk us into going for a cheaper model and getting
more machines.  Our concern is the potential lack of ability to load and
run the many newer items that we are looking to purchase now and in the
future.  I would appreciate any thoughts on which machine you would
purchase for your buildings and why.  Also a number of staff members are
curious about which machine to buy for home use.  Some are looking at the
5215.  Thanks for any input you can share.
Thanks,
Sue
raben@ncook.k12.il.us

LM_NET Archive Home