I would like to have a little fun Valentine's "week. I want to
make a list of famous persons (fiction and nonfiction) and have the
students guess the love of each person's life.  It will involve a
form with names and blanks, a box that they must deposit them in, and
some searching skills in the media center.  I will include some that
all can guess (Romeo and _______), but I would like some names from
you helpful people.  This ought to be fun.  We will draw from the
box, and if the winning sheet is "correct," then that student will
win a prize (pizza dinner and movie tickets for "two", possibly). Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
George Anne Draper
gdraper@wps.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home