I'm sorry to be posting this to the whole list, but I deleted the message
asking about the author Julie Edwards before noting the person's email address.

Anyway, Julie Edwards is the author of MANDY and THE LAST OF THE REALLY GREAT
WHANGDOODLES, both published by HarperCollins.  Someone wanted to get some
biographical information on her.  We don't have a biographical flyer, but there
have been many articles written about her, which should be easy to find.  Julie
Edwards is the singer/actress Julie Andrews.  Her husband is Blake Edwards.

If anyone needs any further information on any HarperCollins authors, feel free
to contact me.

Catherine Balkin
Library Promotion Manager
HarperCollins Children's Books