        I am currently a graduate student in School Resource Services at
Memorial University of Newfoundland. Our class is working closely with a
local High School to develop a handbook for students and teachers to use to
help guide them through using the Internet as a research tool. Specifically
we are interested in how to evaluate and validate sources of information
that students may find and subsequently use in their research papers. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We will hopefully be making the
results of our work available on-line.
Susan George

LM_NET Archive Home