Norma, every year, including this year, we have a lenghy discussion about
Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue (see Archives). I'm from the "stamp it
thoroughily and put it out" school of thought; we don't lose it and we
defuse a lot of puerile interest. However, SI is by now a national icon,
and it really is quite tasteful. Sport Swimsuit issue is neither - I have
no hesitation in just throwing it in the back files and forgetting it
arrived - and I have never had a request for it. However - I was
curious looking at this last issue - does anyone agree that all of these
superthin models with the big breasts MUST have have had breast implants?
They all looked deformed to me...