I have MAC LC520's in the LIbrary Media Center and am using At Ease.
When anyone tries to eject a CD-ROM by going to Special on the menu bar
and using eject "Whatever CD is in Drive" we get an error message saying
"Cannot eject CD "whatever" because it is in use." This happens even when
program is shut down properly.
 This just started happening recently and it is driving me nuts.  The only
way I know  how to eject the CD is to restart the machine and this is a
nuisance when you are in a hurry.  Can anyone help?

LM_NET Archive Home