I'm not sure how I survived before LM-NET. Once again I'm asking for
help. We have a teacher who need a version of Jack and the Beanstalk that
has simple pictures, with uncluttered backgrounds to use with preschool
children. All the version we or the public library own have too much
detail. The words or story line are not important. Any suggestions?

Joie Taylor
Coordinator of Libraries                *********************************
Columbus Public Schools                         Change is difficult,
P.O. Box 947                                    even when you want it.
(402) 563-7000
email: jtaylor@gilligan.esu7.k12.ne.us

LM_NET Archive Home