Dear LM_NETTERS,
    I just slipped out of technology planning meeting to post this
request.  As a district we are working on our overall technology plan and
want it to meet future needs as well as possible.  Our high school
libraries are networked with our public library with middle schools and
one elementary library soon coming on line.  The system used is Dynex.
Can anyone with experience or knowledge of this system tell me if it can
be used in a Mac platform and can it be networked using Mac?  Please
e-mail me directly at this address:

Bucyms_jt@ncocc.ohio.gov

Thanks so very much.  Hoping to hear some ideas or answers before the end
of the day!! I keep bragging about this great wonderful resource-LM_NET!!

Jean Tennant,Library/Media Teacher
Bucyrus Middle School
Bucyrus, Ohio

LM_NET Archive Home