DEAR LM_Netters:

I hope someone out there can help.  We are adding more and more teachers and
our provider has given the same password to accounts so when the teachers get
them they want to change to their own password.  When we try to do this in
Eudora we can't but can go to telnet and get through fine.  We can send mail in
Eudora but can't receive it after we have changed the password!

The help would be very much appreciated.  I visited with Penny (previous
message)
who offered help on Eudora and she said to ask the LM_Netters about this one!

Thanks.

Janet Gill
Bloomfield Community Schools
311 East Benton  Box 308
Bloomfield, NE   68718

FAX:  402-373-2712  TEL:  402-373-4800

"Make the sun shine for someone you meet today!"

LM_NET Archive Home