When I was in the elementary school, I had a class of first graders in.
As they kids were finding books, one little girl screamed, "Mrs. Linton,
John's looking at girl's vaginas!"  Half the other little girls gasped,
but the look on their faces showed they didn't know what it was, but it
was definitely bad!  There stood John, clutching a book to his chest and
grinning most devilishly.  The book? _Girl Gymnast_.  I looked at the
little cutie who'd screamed out and said, "Awfully hard when they have
clothes on" and walked off.  She looked and John and said, "DO they have
clothes on?"  John took a sneak look at the open book and grinned even
more devilishly.  Finally, I had to say to the little rascal, "You know
there is nothing in that book like you are making out and I know there
isn't, but if you are going to keep this up, I am going to take the book
because you aren't going to cause me a hassle."  A very much deflated
John, put the book down and went off to find another book.
        They start young, don't they?

Kaaren Linton               kaaren.linton@m.k12.ut.us

LM_NET Archive Home