Many many thanks to all who responded (and so quickly too) to my request for
magazine suggestions for elementary and intermediate magazines.

The following were most mentioned. I have added some comments as well:

American Girl - widely read and checked out
Boys Life
Disney Adventures
Kids Discover
National Geographic World
Odyssey
Sports Illustrated for Kids
Ranger Rick
Teen
Zillions
Zoobooks

Cobblestone and Cricket, while valuable, were rarely read. Many suggested
buying back issues of Cobblestone to supplement curriculum needs.

others mentioned:

Girls Life
Faces
3-2-1
Car and Driver
NBA Inside Stuff
Nicolodeon
WWF Wrestling
Soccer Junior
Dirt Wheels
Racing for Kids

Hope this helps. I am keeping my Sports Ilustrated, Ranger Rick, World and
adding
American Girl, Zoobooks -

Have a relaxed and restful vacation everyone.

LM_NET Archive Home