 Dear Netters:
  My principal is asking me to search on the Internet schools who have
established
  a school within a school.  He's looking for examples where this was used to
  stem our high dropout rate.  He also wants examples where they may have formed
  alliances or partnerships with the local community college or businesses
within
  the community.  He' wants this information like yesterday and unfortunatly my
  Internet access at school is down.  I will at school today try and contact
  AskERic by 800 number.  Any leads to websites of schools would be appreciated.
  TIA

LM_NET Archive Home