The technology committee at the School for Children is considering
next steps. We are most interested in learning what kinds of
technology are available to students and teachers in classrooms as
well as in Media Centers. Currently, each classroom of
six/seven-year-olds and older (we go from 3's to 13s, i.e. 8th
grade)  has at least one computer that is on the network (and can
access the internet). We also have a computer lab, and the library
is automated. We are now planning for the future.

What we are looking at first is hardware rather than software.
We are interested in knowing the numbers of computers in classrooms
in your school, technology other than computers that is available,
the location in the building of most of the technological resources,
and so on. Any information you can share will be appreciated.

Respond privately to me, lindag@bnk1.bnkst.edu and I will gladly
post a hit. (That's bnk"one" in the address)

TIA.
Linda
Linda Greengrass
Bank Street College Library